Angelic Reiki 3rd & 4th Degree – Master/Teacher
Cost: £450 (£50 non-returnable deposit) to be paid before workshop. Balance on arrival.
For payment details please contact Maxine
Duration: 3 days (non-residential)
Dates: There are no workshops planned at present. I will post dates when this changes.
Times: 9.30am – 5.30pm
This workshop is available to those who have taken the Angelic Reiki 1&2 attunements and are ready to progress to the final stage of their personal development with Angelic Reiki. It will also enable them to teach the courses.
This powerful workshop facilitates your preparation for the Ascension. It places you in your own spiritual power and facilitates the process of remembering Who You Truly Are. You will connect with the energies of your Soul Group and learn how to heal with the Divine Presence directly. We will practice healing with each other and share our learning and development. The course will be over lighted by the Angelic Realm throughout.
You will receive Angelic Reiki 3rd & 4th Degree Level attunements and be further activated as a channel for the highest Angelic healing energies possible.
During this workshop you will have the opportunity to:
- Revisit healing techniques learnt in the 1&2 workshop
- Share and learn from healing experiences
- Share healing using eye contact as used in Atlantis
- Share healing using your Soul Group energies
- Learn how to use healing by connecting with the Divine Presence directly
- Advice on how to teach angelic reiki workshops and how to carry out angelic attunements
- Receive Angelic Reiki 3rd and 4th Degree Level attunements to symbols that are used as a gateway to multidimensional healing
- Receive further attunements to many more symbols & healing systems used by the Angelic Kingdom of Light
I am a natural clairvoyant medium and have been channelling healing energy for over 20 years.
Maxine O’Connor, Member of The Angelic Reiki Association, www.angelicreikiassociation.co.uk
Please note, in the unlikely event the workshop cannot take place due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be offered or an alternative date.